[NBLUG/talk] SquirrelMail and PHP.

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Wed Apr 23 15:56:01 PDT 2003

I moved things back to /var/lib/squirrelmail/prefs/.

Here are the results of your question:
drwxr-xr-x   20 root     root         4096 Apr 18 10:28 var
-
drwxr-xr-x   18 root     root         4096 Apr 18 09:32 lib
-
drwx--x--x    3 apache   apache       4096 Apr 23 11:01 squirrelmail
-
drwxrwxr-x    2 apache   apache       4096 Apr 23 15:08 prefs

Since you mention symbolic links, I should point out that waggie.net is a
virtual host in /home/chrisw/web and /home/chrisw/web/webmail is a symbolic
link to /usr/share/squirrelmail.

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116