[NBLUG/talk] LWE Wiki?

Eric Eisenhart eric at nblug.org
Tue Aug 5 16:16:01 PDT 2003

On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 04:10:05PM -0700, Daniel Smith wrote:
> I am wondering if there is something on the scale of:
> http://oscon.kwiki.org/

I'm not aware of anything.

> (which was very popular at that conf)

Take into account that O'Reilly's Open Source Conference has organizers who
are much more "in" on such things.  LinuxWorld is run by IDG, who probably
never though to put together a Wiki, since a Wiki is the kind of thing both
PR *and* Marketing departments would be uncomfortable with.  Also, I'm
pretty sure that LWE has a lot more attendees than OSCON.

> Or... could just unleash the floodgates and broadcast the
> nblug.org address far and wide (I'll leave it to an officer of nblug
> to make that call ...)

Better if it's just used for NBLUG and related matters and not generally
broadcast to the entire universe far and wide.  (yes, LUGODers, you can use
it too, if you want.)
--
Eric Eisenhart
NBLUG Co-Founder & Vice-President Pro Tempore