[NBLUG/talk] ATTN: Todd Carry: Talked to the Computer Recycling Center

Justin Thiessen thiessen at sonic.net
Thu Aug 14 12:17:00 PDT 2003

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003, augie wrote:

> Justin Thiessen wrote:
> > I just joined the talk list, so I may have missed some discussion in
> > an earlier thread,
>
> threads are archived here:
>
> http://www.nblug.org/pipermail/talk/
>
> in case you want to see what you've misssed.

I guess my message was misleading; I'd already taken a look around the
archive, but hadn't seen much CRC-specific discussion.  I just included
my disclaimer in case I'd overlooked some messages I ought to have
noticed.  (The hazards of skimming)

Admittedly, I was too lazy to actually use the search function, which
undoubtedly would have turned up relevant threads, given optimal keywords.

Thanks for the heads-up, though.

Justin Thiessen
thiessen at sonic.net