[NBLUG/talk] IMAP Mail clients and Mozilla Mail client.

Steve Johnson srj at adnd.com
Sat Aug 16 20:56:01 PDT 2003

I setup the mozilla mail client to use IMAP on my IMAP e-mail server.. I
really like this because it lets me still use mutt when I'm away from my
desktop with out any problems =).. Anyways I was starting to really like
the mail client in Mozilla when I realized there is no spell checker..
Or at least I can't find one.  Anyone know if there is a way to get a
spell checker in Mozilla's e-mail client?

Are there other X based e-mail clients out there that support IMAP?
Anyone else using one?  I checked Kmail, it doesn't seem to support
IMAP, and I can't think of any others to check.

-Steve