[NBLUG/talk] DIA

E Frank Ball frankb at efball.com
Wed Aug 20 17:51:03 PDT 2003

On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 10:21:10AM -0700, Dave Rohling wrote:
} Does anyone have any experience with DIA? It seems like a great idea, but
} I'd like more plug-ins for the network devices (haven't searched yet), and
} it seems a little bit more difficult to use than Visio. I don't want to have
} to pay Micro$oft for Visio, so I was wondering if there's any other good
} open-source programs like this, or if this is the best.

I haven't used dia, but you might look at xfig.  I've used it for block
diagrams and wiring hookup diagrams.  It was pretty easy to use.

   E Frank Ball                frankb at efball.com