[NBLUG/talk] Wildcard Asterisk GnoPhone

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Fri Aug 22 16:04:00 PDT 2003

Well, here ya go....  Jake is so bleeding edge.

####### VoIP: VoIP goes wireless

"Wireless Ethernet certainly isn't the first infrastructure that
experts recommend for carrying voice over IP (VoIP)" but there are
some testbeds that are proving it really can work.  The article
outlines a few such experiments, the first being a mining camp (for
which few details are given unfortunately), the second is a medical
center in Oregon and finally work being done at University of Southern
California University Hospital (USCUH) in Los Angeles is outlined.