[NBLUG/talk] Automatic Lists

Warren Raquel wraquel at jacobmarlie.com
Fri Aug 22 17:23:00 PDT 2003

Anyone know of a pear module or something like that in PHP where I can
give a procedure an SQL statement (and maybe a few other options) and it
will automagically create a list for me WITH buttons for sorting, next
page, previous page, etc (and obviously create limited lists, like 10 to
a page, etc)? I've been looking around and can't find anything. I've
been looking at smarty.php.net and it looks great but I don't think
it'll create buttons and stuff for me. I don't really want too much
Javascript if it can be helped. I realize the complexity since the
program also has to create either GET, POST or SESSION variables to
organize the lists. Anything would help. Thanks!

--
  Warren Raquel                                  Chief Technical Officer