[NBLUG/talk] Fedora...

Steve srj at adnd.com
Wed Dec 3 09:40:05 PST 2003

I've been reading the fedora threads as I have time to
=) But I was wondering.

I have a RH8.0 box that is a box in service, it runs apache and
sendmail and a couple other services.. Its important that this box
does not go down.

So is converting over to fedora seamless? Or can I expect problems?
Should I just say what the heck and just build a debian box and then
swap the hard drives late one night?

I'm really concerned about no more security updates down the road.  I
know I can patch stuff by hand, but having a package manager take care
of this stuff is always a sweet idea. =)

Just looking for opinions. =)

-Steve

--
----
      "Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment."