[NBLUG/talk] rpm question

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Thu Dec 4 10:56:00 PST 2003

I don't believe platform is an issue.  I spaced it and ignored the
libgds.so....  I was thinking libgd.  No problem though.  If the rpm build
went fine for you then install the php rpm.  We know that the libgds.so
exists on the system.  soo....

rpm -ivh --nodeps --force php-blah.rpm

libgds.so is a symlink to the real lib libgds.so.0.

Here is mine after an install of interbase and the forced install of the php
rpm.  From phpinfo;

interbase
Interbase Support 	enabled
Revision 	$Revision: 1.91.2.20 $