[NBLUG/talk] Web Hosting/Name Registry - Query

E Frank Ball frankb at efball.com
Fri Dec 12 13:14:00 PST 2003

On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 11:03:35AM -0800, Jeremy Turner wrote:
} On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 16:12, Mark Street wrote:
} > Time to put the feelers out again and ask the semi annual web hosting
} > quesiton.
} >
} > A client wants to register a domain and have it hosted.  Basic site, no
} > cgi or database stuff.  Basic Basic Basic.
} >
} > GoDaddy.com seems like a deal.
}
} I like dreamhost.com.  They're out of SoCal.  My plan (the cheap one) is
} $10/month and I paid up-front for a year to get no setup fee.  That
} included a registered domain _in my name_.

http://your-site.com/

$5/month + domain registraion ($25/year I think).
They have ssh, but they don't advertize it.
I used to use these guys, but I haven't in a
couple of years.

Godaddy does seem like a deal.

   E Frank Ball                frankb at efball.com