[NBLUG/talk] Shuttle XPC N41G2 on Linux

Daniel Kinon kinon at SONOMA.EDU
Sat Dec 27 21:42:00 PST 2003

    I tried building the nvidia modules such as nvnet and nvaudio and I
keep getting errors, I don't know whats up with that.  I've messed
around with the system alot so that may be the issue so I'm gonna
reinstall redhat 9.  I was going to try out fedora but if it doesn't
work on 9, I doubt fedora will have a better fate.
   In the area of rebuilding the kernel, are there any good resources you
guys could point me to that would help me along? ...I've never actually
done this part.  I was holding out till I absolutely had to... looks
like its about that time.
thanks again and in advance for all of your help,
-Dan