[NBLUG/talk] Question

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Dec 30 20:12:01 PST 2003

On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 07:54:27PM -0800, William Perdue wrote:
> I am william at williamperdue.com   Question?

Hi William! :^)  This is Bill Kendrick.  Say 'hi' to your dad for me :^)

> Is this on the web on a server like a message board or is this from e-mail
> to email? If to with the message board could you direct me there?

It's kind of both.  It's a mailing list.  Anything you send to this address
gets sent to everyone else on the list.  When they reply (like I am now),
it goes to the list, and everyone else on the gets to see the reply, too!

You can see what's been posted to the mailing list by looking at the
list archives, which are available on the web.

For example, your post (the one that I'm responding to) is already up
on the web at this address:

  http://www.nblug.org/pipermail/talk/2003-December/006593.html

By the time you read this, my response (this very message) should be up
on the web, too!

Enjoy!  Welcome to the world of Linux!

-bill!