[NBLUG/talk] Free printed IA32 manuals from Intel!

Andru Luvisi luvisi at andru.sonoma.edu
Thu Feb 13 21:42:01 PST 2003

I saw this link on alt.os.development.  Several people reported actually
getting them.  I just put my order in.  Un-frigging-believable!

http://developer.intel.com/design/pentium4/manuals/index2.htm

How's that for a way to promote your processor?

Andru
--
Andru Luvisi, Programmer/Analyst

Quote Of The Moment:
  C. A. R. Hoare once said that ``One thing [the language designer] should
  not do is to include untried ideas of his own.''  Ratfor follows this
  precept very closely -- everything in it has been stolen from someone
  else.
  		-- Brian W. Kernighan, "RATFOR: A Preprocessor for a
  		                        Rational Fortran"