[NBLUG/talk] Re: Last night's PHP presentation up

Eric Eisenhart eric at nblug.org
Sat Feb 15 14:59:00 PST 2003

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 04:04:14PM -0800, augie wrote:
> nice! i like this trend... :)

We've done it before; Frank's firewall stuff, for instance.

It's really pretty simple, really: presenter gives Dustin or I a copy of the
presentation materials: we put them up.  ;)  Not all presenters have
materials, and not all are willing to share them.  For instance, Bill
Kendrick's recent TuxPaint had presentation materials consisting of TuxPaint
itself; sure, we could distribute a copy through our site, but you can
easily enough download it yourself from Bill's site.  (besides, with new
versions of TuxPaint coming out every other day, it'd be hard to keep our
copy current)
--
Eric Eisenhart
NBLUG Co-Founder & President Pro Tempore for Life