[NBLUG/talk] Free printed IA32 manuals from Intel!

Roger House rhouse at sonic.net
Fri Feb 21 09:45:01 PST 2003

I too received a box of manuals from Intel yesterday, also missing Vol. 1
(245470-008).  I called Intel at 1-800-548-4725 to ask about Vol. 1, and
found out the following:  It is out of print.  A revised version
(245470-009) is being worked on.  The date the revision will be available is
not known.  Because the part number changed, I will not automatically get
the revised volume.  I must order it when it comes available.

Looking at the nice fat two volumes of juicy info that I got for free, I
guess I shouldn't complain.

Roger House
Software Developer
rhouse at sonic.net