iso images

Glen Gunsalus g-gunsalus at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 9 20:47:02 PST 2003

Is there a libary copy of redhat 7.3 cd's available to nblug
participants?  While the mirror is great, for those of us living in the
boonies and having to live with 28.8 (on a really good day  :-) ), I'm
wondering if there is a mechanism to get the three discs currently
imaged on mirror.  I could download, but by the 150 days it'll tie up my
only link to the outside world I could be dead.  Not to mention the high
probability of west county power loss during that time.

If this doesn't exist, would someone with a real connection be willing
to burn these and make them available.  See you all next Tuesday.