[NBLUG/talk] gaim issue

Warren Raquel wraquel at jacobmarlie.com
Thu Jul 31 15:55:01 PDT 2003

My Buddy Pounces won't work for friends signing in. I have special
sounds for specific friends when they sign in and I don't hear the
sound. I have the pounces saved but I don't even think they've ever been
activated from a sign-in event. Anyone know how I can get it to work?
(They're wav files that I want played and the test works).
--
  Warren Raquel                                  Chief Technical Officer