[NBLUG/talk] OT: Primes revisited

E Frank Ball frankb at efball.com
Fri Jun 6 19:58:00 PDT 2003

On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 05:56:07PM -0700, Steve Zimmerman wrote:
} On Friday 06 June 2003 10:47 am, you wrote:
} > Steve,
} >
} > You asked about getting the "primes" program.
} > The Debian primes binary seems to run fine on Redhat 7.2 and 9.
} >
} > I stashed it here:
} > http://www.frankb.us/stuff/
} >
} > primes is the binary and primes.6.gz is the man page.
}
} I'm lost, but not terribly concerned about it.  I have that rpm installed
} under which I see the "primes" program at frankb.us/stuff, but
} when I go `whereis primes' I get the classic blank stare: `primes:'.

Did you set the file permissions to execute?  chmod a+x primes
Is primes somewhere which is in your PATH?

   E Frank Ball                frankb at efball.com