[NBLUG/talk] mozilla troubleshooting

jeff at dreadidread.homelinux.org jeff at dreadidread.homelinux.org
Fri Jun 6 21:44:01 PDT 2003

Hi All,

I like Mozilla.

But one day recently, Mozilla has stopped working, and I don't know how to
troubleshoot it.

Symptoms:

when I run mozilla, whether from Gnome or from the shell, it prompts me to
select a profile, and that's as far as I get. I can select a profile, but
nothing happens after that, the browser doesn't load.

The only thing I think could be playing a part in this unpleasant incident is
that I recently was given access to a site to download movies, have downloaded
some, and have filled up my pathetically small hard drive with them until I get
them burned.

I'm wondering if anyone's
1- run into a case where they've run out of space and can't launch a browser???

or

2- have run into similar trouble with Mozilla on Mandrake 9.0

or

3- have any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this and get my favorite browser
back.

Thanks all,

Jeff