[NBLUG/talk] NBLUG website critique

ME dugan at passwall.com
Sun Jun 8 21:01:01 PDT 2003

Rob Orsini said:
> At 02:37 AM 6/8/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>>Overall, I like the new look...
>
> Me too, and no one asked but I want to throw in my two cents.  I'm
> wondering if the whole site would be easier on the reader and more usable
> if the 'center' tag we're to be deprecated.  To me it's one of those tags
> that loses it's usefulness if it's never not used.

What parts? (Specifics are helpful)
The trailer?
The tables in the navigation bar?
The titles?
The banner?

All of the above?

> Sorry to be picky, but
> it just had to get that off my chest.

No, no, I like the suggestions, but want to get a firm grasp of specifics.
I can then try it out on a page and take a survey. Let me know if you want
to be included in the test review and I can e-mail you with a sample test
URL.

Thanks!
-ME