[NBLUG/talk] my laptop & wireless ethernet

micxz l micxz at micxz.com
Tue Jun 10 22:54:01 PDT 2003

Well, I just got a $30 wavelan silver card off ebay. It works great
under my SuSE 8.2 system on my laptop. It to uses the "orinoco" driver.
So I'm all fixed!

I'm going to try the orinoco driver on my lynksys ver 3.0, and see if it
works. If it does I got the new card for nothing.

Thanks everyone for all the wireless posts and info! It helped me for
sure.

Micxz