[NBLUG/talk] Request for assistance for August Meeting

Kyle Rankin greenfly at greenfly.net
Sat Jun 14 11:04:00 PDT 2003

On Sat, Jun 14, 2003 at 09:03:16AM -0700, dugan at passwall.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We are stilling looking for people who are willing to talk on any of
> these topics for our August meeting:
> (I may have missed an e-mail or forgotten people's desire to present on
> one or more of these, please send me an e-mail again if this is the
> case.)
>  mplayer
>  Xchat
>  kismet
>  xine
>
> A person has stated they are willing to talk on one of these if nobody
> else wants to speak on them: (I have this e-mail)
>  Gaim
>  OpenOffice
>
> People have stated they are willing to present on these:
>  xmms
>  xv
>  gpg (key-signing party maybe info on how it works/what to do)

[snip]

I'm willing to do kismet, or if that's taken, xine.

I could also do the laptop-net package, but that's debian-only at the
moment, and I've had some issues with it handling resuming from suspend,
but I might figure that out by the time of the presentation.

Let me know.

--
Kyle Rankin (greenfly)
http://greenfly.org