[NBLUG/talk] OT: Soon for sale: iMac, perhaps w/Debian

Eric Eisenhart eric at nblug.org
Thu Jun 19 08:58:01 PDT 2003

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 08:55:02AM -0700, augie wrote:
> there was a bit of a problem, luckily eric came to the rescue, so if you
> haven't already, and are interested you can subscribe to the noise:

Yeah -- apparently it's very important to run "qmail-newu" after making
certain changes.  Ooops.

I manually subscribed the people that looked like they'd tried to subscribe
earlier, but I probably missed a few people -- if you tried to sign up
earlier, you're probably not signed up now.

Also, because of that, a couple messages went out to the list that none of
you got in your mailboxes; check http://www.nblug.org/pipermail/noise/.
--
Eric Eisenhart
NBLUG Co-Founder & Vice-President Pro Tempore