[NBLUG/talk] Debian

Warren Raquel wraquel at jacobmarlie.com
Wed Jun 25 18:12:01 PDT 2003

You could see if anyone in the area is hosting a Current server. Current
is an open source implementation of RedHat's up2date service. It doesn't
have the full functionality of the real up2date service but it seems to
suffice here on our campus (University of Illinois). One thing I like
about it is that you can have multiple computers update under the same
account. It would be neat if Sonic could host one. :)