[NBLUG/talk] RE: Shrike disc1 missing XFree86-tools? (Brian Davidson)

briankd at sonic.net briankd at sonic.net
Sun Jun 29 08:44:00 PDT 2003

Um, oops!  Nevermind.  I was using the "NFS" option in the diskette
boot/install.  On another Linux box, I'd exported all three CD images, not
knowing that I needed to combine all the RPMs into one folder, then
exporting only one image.  I complicated my search for the real cause by
forgetting to do a CHMOD on the first file as I copied it into the RPM
folder.

--
Brian <- Seems to like learning the hard way.

BrianKD at Sonic.net