[NBLUG/talk] RH 8...

Steve srj at adnd.com
Wed Mar 26 02:54:01 PST 2003

Got RH 8 installed..  Hey its slick =) I've been using 7.2 for so long I
didn't want to deal with 8 =) Now I'm glad I did it..

Only weird issue that I ran into is the volume is real low.. I have
to crank my speakers up in order to hear anything, anyone else have this
problem?  If so whats the solution?

Even with my speaker volume up all the way, the volume is still to low for
my bad ears =)  I know the problem isn't my speakers because
this was a windows box yesterday before I put RH8
on it, and I was listening to war updates from MSNBC with out any volume
issues.

Anyways any help is appreciated.. Thanks.

-Steve

P.S.  Commander Doty, it was only 2 disks for a workstation install, didn't
need the ISO of disk 3 =)  I downloaded and burned it anyways.. but just
wanted to let you know it was not needed.

--
----
      "Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment."