[NBLUG/talk] zaurus [again]

bobblick at covad.net bobblick at covad.net
Tue May 6 08:41:01 PDT 2003

On 6 May 2003 at 5:49, error wrote:
> Any ideas?

Put the original kernel back in? So far everything I've plugged into the Z
has just worked right out of the box, although I have not tried the USB
port for anything other than syncing. The wifi card I'm using is an
Ambicom, and it also worked just by plugging it in and using control
panel to set it. Did not set it ad-hoc though.

If worst comes to worst you can put the original kernel on a CF memory
card and it'll reload - I have one of those if you need to do that.

I'll bring it to the next NBLUG meeting and we can try Z-to-Z
communication.