[NBLUG/talk] zaurus [again]

error error at sonic.net
Tue May 6 15:18:00 PDT 2003

> I may have waded in over my head, but if it's your intention to sync with
> qtopia desktop, first ask yourself "why".

I suppose I want to get it working as it says in the manual before I go
trying to hack everything.

After all if I can't even get the box to work with my laptop as it's
supposed to, I am doing something wrong.

> When I first got the Z I installed it on both Linux(Suse 8.1) and
> Windows and found that it did work but was really nothing I would ever
> want to use. I went back to using Windows and palm desktop, and the
> sync translator Sharp supplied.

Well I don't really care about which PIM desktop program I use, it will
just be for backups when I sync with the desktop.

> My best suggestion would be to find a perl script that converts the Z
> data to and from whatever PIM software you currently use.

I may do that but again, I really don't care.

--
error <error at sonic.net>