[NBLUG/talk] What is the diff

Jim Bianchi jimbo at sonic.net
Fri May 9 14:54:01 PDT 2003

	Aside from price, what is the difference between RH 9.0 and RH 9.0
Personal Edition and RH 9.0 Professional Edition (as found on the
cheapbytes site)?

	Next week I hope to take delivery of a Dell C600 laptop with a
blank 20gig HD. I'd like to install Linux (only) on it. It has a USB port
and I'd like to use my Sony DSC505v (digital camera) with it. Are there
any issues concerning RH9.0 and laptops that I should be aware of? I
assume I can get by with standard RH 9.0 (as opposed to Personal or
Professional Editions). Comment?

	According to what I've read on the web, I should have no problems
installing and getting Linux to work on the C600, but heyyy. As Roseanne
Rosanna Danna once said, "there's always something."

--
jimbo at sonic.net       Jim Bianchi   Santa Rosa   California

        Eclectic Garbanzo BBS ** (707) 539-1279 ** 28.8kbps

	Remember Flight 93 -- "Let's roll!"