[NBLUG/talk] Request for help--how to program shuffling

Kevin Bingham kevin at oreilly.com
Fri May 23 12:41:01 PDT 2003

 > monkeys trained to use typewriters would eventually write Shakespeare, the

And as recent studies show, that this just isn't the case. Especially since
I have yet to even come close to Hamlet. *grin*

Typing Monkeys Don't Quite Write 'Hamlet'

Though in my opinion they didn't throw enough monkeys at the project, and
should have given them some positive feedback of some sort.

Kudos!
-Kevin