[NBLUG/talk] Ballmer sell 1 billion worth of M$ shares - USS Microtanic

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Sat May 24 08:38:00 PDT 2003

Mr. $ofty is feeling the heat........  diversify, diversify, diversify....
hmmmm, does he know something you don't?

Microsoft CEO sells shares
Software titan's Steve Ballmer sells undisclosed amount of Microsoft shares to
diversify.
May 23, 2003: 4:59 PM EDT

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Microsoft Corp. Chief Executive Officer Steve Ballmer is
selling some of his holdings of Microsoft stock in order to diversify his
financial assets, the company said Friday.

"Even though this is a personal financial matter, I want to be clear about
this to avoid any confusion," Ballmer said in a statement. "I remain excited
about the potential for our technology to change people's lives, and I remain
as committed to Microsoft as ever."

--
Mark Street, D.C.
Red Hat Certified Engineer