[NBLUG/talk] Success

Nadina nadina at sonic.net
Sat May 31 08:29:02 PDT 2003

I didn't feel like trying to the probable winmodem to work, so I bought
a ISA modem that stated it worked with Linux.  No luck with that one
either - wasn't detected upon startup. So, I returned it and got an
external serial modem.  Kudzu detected it, but I still couldn't get it
to do anything under the Internet Configuration Wizard.  I tried the
kppp and finally! I can now access the internet on the Linux machine.

And for some reason, this morning when I booted the computer, it decides
to finally see the printer that it hadn't seen the other times I booted,
so now I can also print.

Nadina