[NBLUG/talk] Ping, Introduction

Jeff Hemminger jeff at dreadidread.homelinux.org
Sat May 31 09:41:03 PDT 2003

Hi all,

Just joined the list. I used to live in Sonoma County but moved away for
grad school ~3 years ago to Minneapolis ( of all places ). I've been
interested in moving back ever since, and figured my favorite user
groups would be a good way to at least get back in touch with the North
Bay.

I run Mandrake 9.0 at home, and use the SME Server (customized RedHat
package) for fun things. I work as a developer ( Python, Java, PHP )and
use Emacs and Eclipse as my primary development tools.

I'm still relatively new to Linux ( < 1 year ), but it's exciting and
fun and I'm completely hooked.

Anyway, "Hi", that's my intro.

Jeff