[NBLUG/talk] Sharp Zaurus

Nadina nadina at sonic.net
Sat Nov 1 07:48:00 PST 2003

I had to move recently and a lot of stuff including my Linux box went into storage.  But I do have the Sharp Zaurus 5600 and I wondering if anyone else is familiar with it?  Bill...I think I read a post about you and the Zaurus..was I hallucinating?  I was curious if anyone had used any of TheKompany.com software?  I was looking at getting the Kapital software for both my Linux box and the Zaurus.  I had been using Quicken and Pocket Quicken on my Palm and I liked being able to sync them up.
I also was interested in the tkcPhone, but haven't looked into that very much.

My other question is - is there a way to sync the Zaurus with a Linux box?  I was suprised that it didn't come with Linux software to do that.

Thanks for any help/opinions/links that you can share.

Nadina