[NBLUG/talk] Free RH Linux is coming to an end....

Bob Blick bobblick at covad.net
Mon Nov 3 10:36:01 PST 2003

Just my two cents.

Thank goodness they are finally realizing the stuff they've been releasing
can't be supported. Good riddance I say. Think of the people(there must be
at least one or two) who actually paid for 8.0 and 9.0 and the frustration
they've had. I'm sure it's been very good for Debian, Mandrake and SuSE.

Fedora project seems like the right way to handle it. "Always beta".

I'm sure Enterprise is a solid product. And it makes a business model.

Good move all around. Make money and give back to the developers. We all
knew they were getting away from an off-the-shelf product.

-Bob