[NBLUG/talk] Odd CUPS issue.

Steve srj at adnd.com
Mon Nov 3 12:17:01 PST 2003

It seems to do it to the last 25 lines or so, and output to a text
file looks clean.

I'm wondering if it is a memory issue.. As you could see
from teh script, it keeps the data in 3 hashes..  The e-mail
file I was parcing was 15Megs.. and about 5300 e-mails.

-Steve

On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 11:57:50AM -0800, troy wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 01, 2003 at 11:51:16AM -0800, Steve Johnson wrote:
> >
> > This baffeled me last night to the point where I just gave up and went
> > to bed. lol!
>
> Bizarre!
>
> Does it happen at a specific point?  That is, can you narrow it down to
> a specific message causing the lpr output?
>
> I'd redirect output to a file and see if you get any weird (control)
> characters in the file.

----
      "Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment."
                                                   -- Lao-Tzu