[NBLUG/talk] Good IT Research Tool. www.library.jivalti.com

Scott Doty scott at sonic.net
Tue Nov 25 14:28:01 PST 2003

On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 02:15:31PM -0800, Tim Noltes wrote:
> Folks:
>
> I am not trying to promote these guys, but I really
> liked the detailed info they have on very complex IT
> products. Check them out at www.library.jivalti.com.
> Pretty cheap as well.
>
> They don't accept Yahoo/Hotmail/Excite/Aol etc email
> ID's in 'New User', needs to be your
> corporate/business/university email ID.

Hmmm.  Seems somewhat shill to me.  (But that could be me...I have a
heightened sense of spam.)  I'm also concerned that there are no
"privacy policy" links to be found.

I just looked with interest...and was disappointed.  "Quick Find" under
"Storage" showed nothing having to do with SATA.

Seems like a nice idea, but how does it compare to, say, Pricewatch?

 -Scott