[NBLUG/talk] Firewall Generator

Micxz an_email at micxz.com
Thu Oct 2 00:04:00 PDT 2003

Unison is a file-synchronization tool for Unix and Windows. It allows
two replicas of a collection of files and directories to be stored on
different hosts (or different disks on the same host), modified
separately, and then brought up to date by propagating the changes in
each replica to the other.

     * Unison runs on both Windows (95, 98, NT, and 2k) and Unix
(Solaris, Linux, etc.) systems. Moreover, Unison works across platforms,
allowing you to synchronize a Windows laptop with a Unix server, for
example.

http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/unison/

I remember someone asking about a script like this so I'm posting it.

--
Micxz