[NBLUG/talk] Setting up RH 9

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Fri Oct 3 12:47:00 PDT 2003

Ron -

Here are my entries in hosts and resolv.conf:

; generated by /sbin/dhclient-script
search localdomain
nameserver 208.201.224.11
nameserver 208.201.224.33

127.0.0.1    localhost.localdomain    localhost
192.168.0.12    linux
192.168.0.20    bluethunder
192.168.0.22    tlix
192.168.0.11    firewall

getname returns "linux", the name of the box at 192.168.0.12

Todd