[NBLUG/talk] Sonic dsl?

Cal Herrmann calz at eskimo.com
Wed Oct 8 11:56:01 PDT 2003

Thanks, ME and all! I hadn't compared with PacBell, but with Covad's
website.  Which seems to offer a different arrangement of the same thing,
but not local and loud advertising look!
Said daughter (who knows vastly more about computers than I, though Mac X
user now) suggested I ask about their modem, such as, is it 4-port, or do
all of them? Does it (or any) require a reset after a power failure?
Cal