[NBLUG/talk] [Whoops] Toshiba notebook and Knoppix

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Oct 10 13:48:01 PDT 2003

On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 01:37:39PM -0700, Todd Cary wrote:
> Whoops!  In my enthusiasm I forgot to ask how to get Knoppix working on
> a Toshiba notebook?  It does not seem to like the screen drivers that
> come with the notebook.

There are some options you can give to Knoppix when it boots.
I forget exactly how, but I think the HTML documentation that's on the
disc (which you can look at while booted into Windows or any other OS)
explains the kinds of options you can use to try to get it to work better
with hardware it has trouble detecting.

Again, good luck! :)

-bill!

--