[NBLUG/talk] OT: iPAQ and wireless

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Oct 14 13:02:00 PDT 2003

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 12:57:32PM -0700, Steve Johnson wrote:

> Well since it's new.. Im gonna stick with CE2002, and then as usualy
> with anything I own, I get bored with it and put linux on it lol!  I
> hear the one of the iPAQ distros is based on debian =) right up my alley!

Yep, Familiar.

  http://www.handhelds.org/

should have info.

You might want to get a card that you know will work with WinCE
(probably any, pretty much), and that you're ALSO pretty confident will
work under Linux (probably most of 'em), for if^H^Hwhen you switch. ;^)

Personally, I've seen iPAQs running MS OSes.  Reminds me of Windows 3.1
P.U.!!!

-bill!

--
bill at newbreedsoftware.com                           Got kids?  Get Tux Paint!