[NBLUG/talk] snd on Redhat 8.0 (where'd I put my sox)

Steve Smith sjs at sonic.net
Wed Oct 29 22:24:01 PST 2003

I've been recording all my old vinyl lately and so have
undertaken some of the xame tasks.

Audacity came on my system -- it's a wav file editor that
you can also use for recording and was very easy to use and
did an excellent job

The syatem alxo came with gwc which stands for Gnome Wave
Cleaner and is a GUI tool for removing hiss and scratches.
I haven't used this yet but it looks promising.

I have Suse 8.2 but the same apps probaly came with RedHat.

Have Fun.
Steve S.