[NBLUG/talk] Which backup software?

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Fri Sep 5 11:43:01 PDT 2003

   Very nice. You can probably tell that I'm not big on win servers so no
that's not a major importance. My current job only has one win server
and it's not really even that. When I get some budget to get some tapes
I think I'll set up amanda to do backups for everything on 20gig tapes.
At the store I have only a linux server and it would be nice to backup
the win boxes from it. I'm working on hooking up a SCSI 8mm tape drive
right now, couldn't get a floppy style tape drive to work (ftape is
much odd pain in neck).

                                           -Walter