[NBLUG/talk] How do I get RH to recognize wireless card?

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Fri Sep 19 21:22:01 PDT 2003

TWO HIGH BEEPS Good!!! 70% of the hard stuff is done.  You have a good driver,
the pcmcia card services recognizes the card.  We are almost in...

The network interface..... to go....  I knew it would go down hill from there
as guessing at your network address space and configuration was a crapshoot.

We need some information, do you have a wireless access point or a wireless
router? Y or N

If so have you configured the AP|ROUTER?

Existing network address space for your home/work network?

How do you plan to connect this wireless machine to networks that you visit?

--
Mark Street, D.C.
Red Hat Certified Engineer