[NBLUG/talk] Mondo archive and Debian

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Wed Apr 14 14:15:27 PDT 2004

I run it on my sissy Red Hat boxen.

What error are you getting with the debian flavor?

I know when I run it, it checks to see what flavor of Linux it is running on
and gives some comment like "Are you confident your kernel is a sane,
sensible, standard Linux kernel? say NO if you are running Debian or Gentoo"

Who knows, maybe it is a bad joke.  I would check the bug reports on mondo
from the debian website.

--
Mark Street, D.C.
Red Hat Certified Engineer