[NBLUG/talk] Changed Network

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Mon Apr 26 14:05:31 PDT 2004

I did finally change over the network entirely to the 192.168.33.0 network
and now route is really slow at showing the default route for the two
servers. Everything else pops up quickly, but default route hangs for
quite some time. It's probably something simple that I'm missing. I had
tried to have two networks up at once, but gave up when it took more of my
time than the product I was waiting for. I'm sorry for those who tried to
help me, I just knew it would take more than my boss would let me work on
it.

# cat redhat-release
Red Hat Linux release 8.0 (Psyche)

# cat network