[NBLUG/talk] New webserver

E Frank Ball frankb at efball.com
Wed Apr 28 16:37:27 PDT 2004

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 04:16:22PM -0700, Walter Hansen wrote:
} Any suggestions on pro/cons for a completely new web server. Fedora Core
} 1/Debian/etc? You guys seem to be talking a lot about the updateablity of
} debian. This is not a state of the art system, but rather should be a
} stable webserver and not much else. I've got a pair of SCSI baracudas to
} set up in Raid 1. I'd prefer updates to be quick and easy.

You can't get much more stable than Debian "stable" (woody).  There are
very few updates these days and the next big revision isn't expected
until '05.

   E Frank Ball                frankb at efball.com