Network Config (was Re: [NBLUG/talk] Changed Network)

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Fri Apr 30 16:09:50 PDT 2004

I don't know; I've only got three ports coming in. I'm port scanning
myself right now and that's exactly what I see. Everything else is silent.
The service connected to those ports are fully logged. Anyone getting
through would only be able to attack these three ports directly. A DNS
attack could come to the farthest router as it will reply to pings.

<snip>