[NBLUG/talk] mounting dvd+rw

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Wed Aug 18 09:40:13 PDT 2004

Looks like your DVD drive may not support the DVD+RW discs..  Have you tried
this with any other DVD discs?  Try with a DVD movie and see what you get.
There should be a directory structure on a DVD movie to look at.  If you can
look at the directory structure on a DVD movie, then you know you can mount
and read regular DVDs just fine.  Then you can look into troubleshooting
+R/-R/+RW/-RW, etc..

- Christopher Wagner